Title: Vice President Strategic Sourcing
Salary: Highly competitive
Company Summary: A highly notable, global consumer products company is looking for a Vice President of Strategic Sourcing to oversee their procurement department. This person will support the company growth strategy, by building partnerships between stakeholders and strategic suppliers across the entire company spend.
The Vice President Strategic Sourcing will be responsible for…
- Creating a strategic vision and driving the execution of global strategic sourcing
- Develop category management, risk mitigation, and vendor management for the entire procurement department
- Work cross functionally with other teams in the organization to drive the business towards cost reductions
- Perform strategic souring activities for all organizational platforms
- Negotiate all long-term agreements with suppliers
- Identify new suppliers to establish a competitive advantage for the company
- Manage supplier quality or delivery issues as identified by purchasing, quality, and planning
The Vice President Strategic Sourcing should have the following qualifications:
- BS/BA degree
- Masters'/MBA preferred
- APICs, LEAN and/or Six Sigma certifications highly preferred
- Strong analytical, financial, and negotiation skills are required
- 10+ years of supply chain management & procurement
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in the Vice President Strategic Sourcing role, then apply today!