This major manufacturing company in Frankfurt is currently looking for a talented VP of Global Quality for their growing subsidiary. This person would report to the Chief Operating Officer and would be taking part in a Greenfield role. The company has 7,000 employees globally and has a turnover of €2.5 Billion with a lot of potential to grow.
- Lead the Global Quality function across 21 countries and oversee the responsibilities of all related activities with regards to quality improvement.
- Define the divisional Quality Strategy
- Lead the Quality culture and improvement actions in line with the Group's strategy.
- Participate in the global Quality Councils to ensure alignment on defining strategic direction and best practices across the Divisions.
- Lead, coach and develop the Quality teams to meet the Divisional goals & strategy.
- Take the corporate and plant level quality assurance system, and team, to the next level
- Promote customer satisfaction and positively impact the financial performance of company through continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives.
- Develop apply and maintain quality standards for company with adherence to both internal and global external manufacturing standards.
- This role owns the quality management system, initiates and implements quality improvement initiatives to raise the performance of the company's processes, and leads all quality and regulatory audits for multiple plants across the US, China, and Europe.
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's degree
- 10+ recent year's Manufacturing/production Quality experience;
- 5 years of recent quality leadership (managerial) experience preferred;
- ISO9001/ experience required;
- Mechanical product experience required. Electro-mechanical experience is a big plus;
- Implementation of quality systems and standards (FMEA's, PPAP, control Plans, DVP&R's, APQP) required;
- Experience dealing with OEMs and tier 1 companies is required.