A well established client of ours in the machinery space are in the process of re-organising one of their key global business units. As a result of this, they are searching for a new VP of Operations to lead 6 global manufacturing sites across Europe and North America with a headcount of around 800 FTE. The position has a direct team of the Site Directors and reports into the President of the business unit as part of the global leadership team. The business themselves are in strong financial shape but after a number of recent acquisitions they need to align to a dedicated operating model across the locations.
The role: Vice President Operations
Salary: €200,000 - €250,000 + additional benefits
- Provide strategic leadership for 6 manufacturing sites
- Work to standardize an official "way of working" across these locations
- Integrate some of the newly acquired facilities into the group
- Work with the global leadership team to assign budgets and investment opportunities
- 10+ years' worth of operational experience
- Must have led a cluster of manufacturing sites before
- Technical/Engineering background
- Worked with a non-process project based environment
- English and German speaking a must
If you are interested in looking into the role please apply here or feel free to reach out to one of the DSJ Berlin team directly.