This industry-leading premier plastics distribution firm is looking to add an established Warehouse Manager to their team, who can become an integral leader within the organization. This person will be responsible for directing all daily activities within the warehouse, while providing a premier service for their customers. The right candidate will report directly to the General Manager, and will be in charge of managing the Fabrication, Inventory, Programming, CNC routing, as well as the storing and shipping of material in the warehouse. You won't want to miss out on this opportunity to join an industry leading organization who take care of their employees!
- Build a team-based environment to accomplish company goals, while identifying and resolving any customer issues.
- Maintain inventory accuracy through effective use of computerized scanning equipment and other inventory maintenance reports.
- Maintain and manage warehouse staff through the recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, and counseling of employees.
- Adhere to and enforce basic housekeeping standards, safe operating procedures; e.g. OSHA, PPE, etc. and basic building maintenance
- Unload / load trailers
- Pick / pack / ship stock / cycle count material
- Manage and plan CNC Routing, Saw Operations and Bench Fabrication departments
- Ability to facilitate and develop effective relationships with 3rd party freight carriers
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees where appropriate.
- Use established tools, equipment and technologies required to complete transactions related to In/Out-bound processes within the warehouse
- Ensure all day-to-day operations are running up to company's expectations
- Accountable for ensuring that all procedures are in place and the activities are in line with company goals and objectives
- Perform tasks associated with the receipt, storage, shipment and fabrication of product and materials
- Bachelors Degree required
- 10+ years of warehouse experience, 5+ years in a managerial or supervisory capacity
- Safety Focus and Experience
- Experience with Oracle strongly preferred
- Experience with CNC routing strongly preferred
- Have the ability to lift & move up to 50lbs of weight
- eCommerce Fulfilment experience preferred
- Fabrication experience preferred