Warehouse Manager - Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Location: Raleigh, NC
Our client, a premier and global biopharmaceutical organization, is looking to fill a newly created role as a Warehouse Manager overseeing all aspects of local warehouse operations at multiple sites and be the site leader for main warehouse location.
The Warehouse Manager - Pharmaceuticals Industry will have strategic oversight of space & material flow optimization, warehouse design, new system / process flow, material control and inventory accuracy to ensure the warehouse team has a defined training and development plan.
The Warehouse Manager - Pharmaceuticals Industry will:
- Maintain metrics for operational efficiencies including inventory accuracy and service levels
- Oversee all import and export activities ensuring compliance to US and international regulations
- Perform inventory transactions and inventory management using ERP system in GMP environment
- Oversee fulfillment operations - both for Marketing and Sales and for Single Order Fulfillment Operations
- Work with relevant internal teams to manage risk, specific insurance requirements, customer claims and product recovery and/or recall
The Warehouse Manager - Pharmaceuticals Industry has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain, Finance or Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in supply chain / distribution / operations
- High preference for pharmaceutical industry experience
- High preference for previous management experience