Warehouse Supervisor (Leading Food & Beverage Company)
An exciting leading Food & Beverage Company is now looking to hire a top performing Warehouse Supervisor to join their team. This role takes responsibility for bridging the gap between their team and upper management, while providing support for warehouse associates, and ensuring the sites are performing and meeting/exceeding targets. Their organization offers a superb base salary, benefits that come with a large company, and stable organizational growth!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the daily work and safety of Warehouse Associates, including adherence to standard operating procedures, Food Safety Standards and preferred work methods, and providing safe and efficient customer service.
- Supervises labor hours and consumable supplies within budget; prepares work schedules including extra workdays and shifts as needed.
- Conducts shipping and loading audits daily ensuring all required documentation is accurately completed (including HAACP, food safety and catch-weight documentation) and that material is handled and stored correctly with a minimum potential for loss.
- Complies with local, state and federal regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, AIB, FDA, USDA, etc.)
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent degree; and two to four years warehouse experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Two or Four year college degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or similar major preferred.
- Forklift Certification is preferred