DSJ Global are again excited to be partnering with a Leading Pharmaceutical Firm as they continue their expansion as they look to hire a Warehousing and Transportation Manager in Frankfurt.
- SAP point of contact across the logistics function
- Project lead for cross functional, cross business, complex and time critical projects on a global scale
- Bench-marking for warehouse and transportation processes
- Development, implementation and optimisation of global warehouse processes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Fluent English & German (C1 minimum)
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP Modules (WM, MM, SD, BW, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in logistics redesign, systems implementation or logistics processes.
- Knowledge of inocterms, dangerous goods handling and import-export regulations.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a real passion for the complete End-to-End Supply Chain, working within a fast-paced environment and driving innovation within it. As a position that will act as a key interface - you should be a confident communicator and strong team leader.
If this position is of interest, do not hesitate reach out to Roger Southgate, for a confidential chat and to discuss this role further.