DSJ Global is partnered with a really exciting $2bn Apparel Company looking for an Outbound Manager in the Atlanta Metro Area!
Oversee the Outbound operation of the Distribution Center to assure efficient and accurate processing of outbound merchandise and movement of inventory achieving superior customer service and maximized sales.
- Lead a team of up to 30 associates
- Direct staff: select, hire, train, coach, develop and assure performance for the Outbound Department
- Maintain effective, positive employee relations in the facility to enable the company to attract, retain and motivate highly qualified hourly and salaried employees.
- Develop Outbound-operating strategies to manage future growth, improve quality and reduce operating cost.
- Determine staffing level to meet productivity requirements and DC performance expectations.
- Serve as a member of the DC management team providing assistance as needed.
- 1 to 3 years of lead or supervisory experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Supervisor or lead in a large, diverse work force in a dynamic work environment that is driven by accurate and timely (same day) order fulfillment.
- In depth knowledge of warehouse practices, procedures and systems typically acquired through progressive related experiences.
- Knowledge of WMS applications.