Are you a driven and experienced Continuous Improvement Manager looking for your next challenge? Our client, a leading label and packaging supplier in the Printing & Publishing industry, is seeking a talented individual to join their team as a Continuous Improvement Manager in Chesapeake, VA.
As the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be responsible for leading and implementing continuous improvement initiatives across the organisation. You will work closely with the Plant leadership and plant team's to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to increase efficiency and productivity. Additionally, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of improvement projects.
To be successful in this role, you must have a strong background in Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement methodologies. You should be familiar with DSJ Global and have experience working in the USA. As the role is based in Cheasepeake, Virginia, you should be located in or willing to relocate to the area.
- Manufacturing and supply chain experience is needed
- Food and beverage or Printing & Packaging industry experience: preferred
- Lean background (MUST)
- Continuous Improvement or Operational Excellence expertise
- Kaizen Projects lead of at least 5 and having been apart of more than 10
- USA work experience
- Virginia location or willingness to relocate
- Six Sigma certification
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Project Management skills
- Change Management experience
In return for your expertise, our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team in the label and packaging supplier sector.
If you are a results-driven Continuous Improvement Manager with a passion for driving change and improving processes, we want to hear from you!
Apply now to take the next step in your career.