Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Greater Milwaukee Area
A Multi-Million Dollar Leading Manufacturing Company that works with Pepsi, Monster, Celsius and other popular brands is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to their growing team. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for will develop and implementing control system architecture for food & beverage processing equipment.
Their a leading supplier of beverage and liquid processing equipment & systems utilizing cutting edge technology, innovative components and optimal design features to serve the food & beverage industry
Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Invent different electrical schematics, panel layouts, and supporting documentation
- Optimize electrical/process control hardware and software to maintain plant at high level of efficiency, safety, quality, etc.
- Perform in house machine testing
The Ideal Candidate has:
- (BA/BS), preferably in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in PLC (Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Siemens) and HMI
- Knowledge of food processing operations and technology.
- Ability to think conceptually and deal with ambiguity with a strong innovation mindset
- Background in Food and Beverage Industry