Join a leading industrial product manufacturer with an established name and large global presence. Their products are sold under 40 of their brands across all major global markets including pharmaceutical, energy, construction, industrial manufacturing, automotive, chemical, aerospace and many more sectors. This high-revenue generating organisation are on the lookout for an engineering director (m/f/d) for their industrial pumps division, where they will be responsible for engineering functions and ensuring business targets are met.
- Lead a team of engineers internationally
- Represent the team at meetings & make critical decisions
- Provide feedback and reports to upper management and stakeholders.
- Ensure the availability of adequate resources/equipment and strategizing how to help remove barriers that can prevent targeted achievements
- Regularly reviewing the status of projects
- Supporting, guiding & coaching team members in their personal growth
- Supporting company portfolio development plans and product quality and cost improvement targets
- Collaborating with other departments outside engineering
- Engineering degree
- Experience in industrial settings preferable
- Fluency in English & German
- Knowledge of systems (SAP, MS Office, etc)
- Robust experience leading a team and strong people management abilities
- Ability to handle complex situations
- Strong project management abilities
If you are keen to play a key leadership role for an industry leading company, apply now!