Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Queens, New York
A leading name in the Food & Beverage industry is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to direct the maintenance activities on shift within their facility to ensure manufacturing and packaging production line bottling equipment are operating in top condition within a set budget.
The Maintenance Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervise all mechanical systems, equipment and machinery in a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for the mechanical and electrical maintenance and upkeep of the equipment and systems.
- Ability to plan and execute mechanical and electrical Best Practice goals.
- Ability to develop and execute plant projects.
- Development of instrumental training for the manufacturing plant mechanics and electricians.
- Supervise and control maintenance labor & expense budgets.
- Perform safety training and enforce safety procedures for production personnel.
- Maintain safe working environment for all employees.
The Maintenance Supervisor MUST have the following qualifications:
- 5 years of practical experience in a high output manufacturing or packaging facility
- Some experience with AB (Allen Bradley electrical equipment), PLCs, panel drives, and controls in a Manufacturing environment is helpful.
- Strong inter-personal and leadership skills.
- Engineering knowledge or back-round is a plus.
- Experience with MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Previous experience in a union environment.
If you are interested in the Maintenance Supervisor opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!