Process Engineer (M/F/D)
Location: Basel, Switzerland
We are currently seeking a talented Process Engineer to join a global industry leader, specialising in pharmaceutical production. As a Process Engineer, you will play a key role in operations of a brand new sterile drug facility with state-of-the-art technology and equipment. You will contribute to the Drug Product Services (DPS) Unit that helps to solve the most significant hurdles in the pharmaceutical industry and empowers clients to revolutionise health care.
- Key collaboration for FATs, construction walk downs, ensuring the seamless handover of cutting-edge Process Equipment.
- Ensure the safe and compliant operation and maintenance activities, always meeting Safety and cGMP standards.
- Maintain comprehensive and up-to-date system documentation.
- Provide invaluable support for risk analysis, the development of SOPs, and crafting work instructions for the new facility and equipment within your area of responsibility.
- Maintain the qualification status (both safety and cGMP) of your designated areas.
- Precisely record and maintain data for functional locations, equipment, spare parts, part lists, instruction manuals, SOPs, and much more.
- Take charge of managing historical records and the real-time status of plant PIDs
- Safeguard the deviation and change management within your area of responsibility, and act as the subject matter expert (SME) during facility inspections and audits.
- Academic degree in engineering or a related field (HF, FH, Dipl. Ing. / M. Sc. / B. Sc.).
- Robust technical acumen.
- Substantial work experience within the Pharma Industry in Engineering and Operations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and SAP-PM.
- Familiarity of GMP Compliance requirements.
- Strong analytical skills and competency in establishing KPIs and pinpointing issues.
- German and English fluency.
- Contribute to a leading and growing organisation.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging.
- Personalised Learning & Development Programs for the leaders of tomorrow.
- Variety of lifestyle, family, and leisure benefits.
- Health and Well-being incentives.
If you are interested, apply for the role today!