Process Safety Manager (New Jersey)
A Fortune 500 chemicals company is looking for a Process Safety Manager to lead their site wide process safety functions. As a key leadership figure at the site, the Process Safety Manager will be responsible for driving forward the development and continuous improvement objectives in process safety.
The Process Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading stage gate processes to ensure that process safety goals and objectives are met
- Implement high quality process safety methodologies utilizing tools such as Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Ensuring that the site's process safety measures are in accordance with state, federal, and international regulatory protocols
- Managing the root cause investigation (RCI program)
The Process Safety Manager should possess:
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in process safety methodologies including LOPA, HAZOP, PHA, etc.
- 7+ years adhering to domestic and global regulations such as OSHA PSM, USEPA RMP, and KGS
- 5+ years of process safety leadership experience
- Base pay of $150,000 - $170,000 + 15% bonus target
- Competitive benefits
- Flexibility to travel to international sites
Interested in the PSM position? Please don't hesitate to apply, as this position will not be open for long!