Title: Senior Procurement Specialist
DSJ Global is currently seeking a highly experienced and motivated individual to take on the role of a Senior Procurement Specialist with our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Ireland. The ideal candidate will have extensive procurement-related business process knowledge, strategic sourcing experience as well as practical exposure within a manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical, Biologics or Food industries). The position is hybrid.
- Support the site Director to develop and implement procurement strategies that align with organisational goals
- Support the site Director to manage stakeholder relationships across divisions related to direct sourcing categories and operations
- Support the site Director to conduct market research analysis aimed at identifying cost-saving opportunities while ensuring compliance policies are
-Support the site Director to manage supplier contracts by implementing effective risk management procedures
1) Strong understanding of Direct or Indirect Material Sourcing processes
2) Strategic Sourcing Experience including eSourcing/eAuction skills
3) Ability & willingness towards successful implementation plans within project budget guidelines
The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications such as an MBA or equivalent degree coupled with experience ideally from either a pharma/biologics manufacturing environment, failing which they must demonstrate considerable success working under high-regulated environments like food processing plants etc.
If you're passionate about driving change for good inside dynamic work spaces where innovation thrives than we encourage your application!