SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER I
A leading automotive company is looking for a responsible and goal-oriented Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team in Lincoln, Nebraska. As Supplier Quality Engineer you will be in charge of leveraging supplier relationships to improve profitability and revenue
Key Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer I:
* Reduce cost of poor quality
* Develop good relationships with suppliers.
* Help ensure compliance with ISO 9001/IATF 16949
* Perform periodic audits.
* Responsible for the maintenance of the non-conforming product cage
Key Qualifications for the Supplier Quality Engineer I:
* Bachelor's degree in engineering
* Minimum 2+ years of previous supplier quality experience
* Green belt certification
* Ability to use Minitab.
* Capability to communicate clearly with suppliers, written and verbal.
* 401k matching
* Health care, dental, vision and life insurance plans
* Life insurance
* Paid Holidays