They are a market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
- This role is critical in ensuring the end-to-end supply chain runs smoothly and in line with the overall strategy within operations, whilst navigating a busy period of change along with global supply chain challenges.
- Reporting to the Plant Manager, this Supply Chain Manager will have initial focus on developing a strong professional team, implementing metrics to measure process capability, and developing tools to drive improved performance
- In this position you will have multiple responsibilities and duties with a focus on ensuring the site is meeting Rotork's Global Standards.
- This role would suit a highly resilient and motivated individual keen to shape the success the team around them.
- Experience with, and sound knowledge of manufacturing supply-chain
- Strong data analysis and ERP subject matter expert.
- Lean Supply Chain Manager Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven presentation skills, including use of common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.