A leading Aesthetics and Cosmetics organization is looking to add a Demand Planning Manager to their growing team! You will be responsible for leading Demand and Supply Planning processes for the organization. This is a pivotal position, allowing you to work cross-functionally and aid in the success and growth plans of the company.
You will need to be based in the Tampa, FL area and will be working on a hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days remote).
Demand Planning Manager's Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Supply Planning team to drive top-down demand plans, producing future forecast estimate
- Analyze statistical forecasts to monitor accuracy and make adjustments where needed
- Review historical data and sales trends to manage an accurate forecast through their MRP/ERP systems
- Lead and present the demand in global S&OP meetings with the exec team to provide insights and results for improvements
- Achieve a demand plan consensus including strategic sales and marketing activities and manage constraints/gap
- Engage in cross-functional projects, providing exceptional Project Management insight
- Actively seek supply chain optimization opportunities & cost savings
- Lead plans to drive continuous improvement
Demand Planning Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Business or related field.
- 3+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Planning
- Manufacturing experience within Cosmetics/ Aesthetics or related field
- High proficiency in Excel, SAP, and Power BI
- Strong analytic and communication skills