A Global Medical Device/ Start-up Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Organization is looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Director of Engineering to lead their Engineering Team. The Director of Engineering will coordinate and oversee daily operations while managing a diverse team of Engineers. As the Director of Engineering, you will be in charge of strategic operations and development for the Engineering department to exceed standards of operations and implementing cost-effective and efficient systems. If you are a driven leader who is interested in overseeing product engineering operations, apply today!
Director of Engineering Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily department operations and manage team of engineering staff.
- Collaborate directly with executive leadership and department leaders to develop and implement strategic operation plans for the Engineering department and organization.
- Oversee and collaborate with team on product development from testing to production.
- Serve as project manager to coordinate project timelines and expectations, cost analyses and budget projections, and team meetings while complying with regulation specifications on multiple projects.
- Lead and coordinate various engineering functions and operations including quality assurance, testing, production, and research and development of new and existing product lines.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends in order to identify, recommend, and implement new technologies and strategic product development.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering required; Masters degree in Engineering or Business Administration preferred
- 15+ years' experience in Pharmaceuticals and Engineering
- Strong CAPEX/PMO background.
- Strong working knowledge of mechanical systems and expert level knowledge of optics.
- Extensive technical knowledge of engineering, theories and design criteria, product development, and procedures.
- Managerial, supervisory, leadership, and mentoring abilities.
If interested, apply today!