Manufacturing Director Required for Top Packaging Company
- Greater Philadelphia, PA Area
A top Manufacturing company is seeking an experience Director of Manufacturing to oversee the operations at their Indiana facility.
This Director will be responsible for overall efficiency of the manufacturing plant. The Director will ensure the manufacturing plant is running safely and up to all standards. Oversight of multiple facilities throughout the US - this Director needs to be open to travel and have strong experience working with large/multi-site facilities.
The Director of Manufacturing will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and enforce policies including cGMPs.
- Work with HR to build out team
- Conduct trainings with team
- Implement Continuous Improvement throughout the manufacturing facility
- Ensure safe work environment for all employees
The ideal Manufacturing Director candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years Plant Management experience
- Experience in Plastics Manufacturing a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be organized
- LEAN Six Sigma a plus
- Works well within collaborative team
- Strong communication skills