A leading global designer, manufacturer and distributor of high-performance interior and exterior doors, windows, and related building products is seeking a talented Electrical Engineer to join their manufacturing facility in Northern Pennsylvania in the surrounding Scranton area.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for driving the identification, development and industrialization of modern electrical technologies.
What You Will Do
- You will assess and analyze current conditions related to the electrical, instrumentation and automation areas, bringing a systematic and sustainable plan to ensure our facility complies with engineering foundations.
- You will execute improvement projects with the full participation of others in the factory as well as other support teams like Quality, Manufacturing, and IT
- You will apply new standards working closely with in house Engineers and Maintenance Personnel
- You will lead market networks in the Electricity & Automation areas of expertise to provide capability building for the regional technical community
- You will support many capital investment projects either directly or coordinating external resources
Who You Are
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, preferably electrical and/or automation engineering/technology or equivalent
- 3=5+ years' industry experience
- Experience with one or more of the following systems - HMI, Siemens PLC, MES applications
- Strong communication and willing to work as a standout colleague
- Exposure to automated data collection, databases, visualization, quality and efficiency in manufacturing, SCADA, automated decision control