Are you a motivated Electrical Engineer with a passion for solving complex electrical engineering problems? Do you work best in a diverse, inclusive environment where collaboration is the key to success? Does being a part of creating and delivering a new product lineup excite you?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! I am seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the built out Manufacturer of Machinery and Equipment team in South Dakota.
Day to day of the Electrical Engineer
- Working with the manufacturing of rock crushing equipment
- Using computer-aided engineering, design software, and equipment to develop electrical/electronic design drawings and schematics
- Developing detailed drawings for new designs and modifications to existing designs
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer
- Minimum 4 Year Bachelor's Degree
- Detailed knowledge about C++, CAD, Programming, Design Software, Solidworks, Schematics, Industrial controllers and Manufacturing
- Generous paid time off including paid caregiver and parental leave policies
- Competitive matching retirement savings plans
- Working environment where your safety, health and well-being come first
If you find yourself interested in the Electrical Engineering role, please do not hesitate to apply now.