A global manufacturer of electronic components is seeking an Electronics Test Engineer to join their team on-site in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area. You will help to develop safety critical electronic hardware, power supplies, embedded software, and magnetics for aerospace and military customers. This role offers a competitive compensation package as well as relocation assistance.
- Utilizes a variety of electronic test and analysis equipment such as oscilloscopes, digital and analog meters, signal generator, spectrum analyzers and network analysis instruments.
- Assists electronics design engineers from initial design through prototype development of magnetics and power electronics assemblies.
- Tests and troubleshoots breadboard and prototype assemblies.
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits and determine potential circuit changes as required.
- Work with internal personnel and customers to identify the root cause of a failure.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical degree
- 3+ years' experience
- Experience with switch mode power supply circuitry is required
- A familiarity with military standards relating to the design and manufacturing of military electronics equipment