Group Quality Director
A large but growing major manufacturing company in the Frankfurt area is currently looking for a Group Quality Director to help transform their Quality department on a Global Scale. This person would be reporting into the VP of Manufacturing and they are looking for an transformational figure. If you are interested please send your CV or apply below.
- Lead the EMEA divisional quality function and oversee the responsibilities of all related activities with regards to quality improvement.
- Define, together with divisional leadership and the global quality community, the divisional Quality Strategy, processes and organization.
- Lead, coach and develop the Quality teams to meet the Divisional goals & strategy.
- After demonstrating a positive impact at the European division level (within 6 months to 9 months). The role will be extended to a Global role while keeping its divisional responsibilities: at Group level additional responsibilities will be:
- Define Quality Strategy of the Group, defining vision, annual and long-term objectives and overall Road map
- Organize global Quality Councils to ensure alignment on defining strategic direction, framework, standards and best practices across the regions.
- Lead the Quality culture and improvement actions in line
- Degree in Quality or manufacturing related
- At least 10 years' experience in manufacturing industry, plastic sector experience is a strong asset along with major project management experience, including hands-on experience at factory level
- Proven track record in leading quality experts within a matrix organisation
- Good command and experience in LEAN and Six Sigma (preferably a Black Belt Certification)
- Strong background in implementing, managing and auditing quality systems in global corporations
- Ability to understand the strategic impact of their decision making
- Driving and leading change and transformation, visible leadership with strong sense of ownership
- Willing to travel within the EMEA region