Job Title: Hardware Engineering Manager
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a Fast Growing Machinery Manufacturing Company that is looking to expand its team with a Hardware Engineering Manager who will work closely with owning hardware new product development projects and leading projects of PCB design. The Hardware Engineering Manager will interface with various stakeholders, providing technical expertise, and contributing to the optimization of control software and hardware designs. (This role offers a competitive base salary + bonus + relocation and provides sponsorship)
- Develop and lead new product development through complete product life cycle
- Document control designs by preparing bills of material, drawings, and product change notifications.
- Design, optimize and qualify hardware design employing advanced analytical methods and experimental techniques.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies related to control systems software engineering
- Lead design, optimization and qualification of machinery systems
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Proficiency in PCB Design Software
- Ability to integrate hardware and software components effectively
If you are interested in the Hardware Engineering Manager role, apply today.