This fantastic opportunity within a leading Swiss pharmaceutical organisation offers an open minded, exciting working environment with long-term progression and career development. Reporting directly to the Head of Global Procurement, you will be part of the Global Purchasing Team and take responsibility for the R&D category.
- Lead all procurement activities for the R&D category
- Building and presenting sourcing options for improvement and articulate alignment with cross-functional teams for approval and execution
- Managing commercial relationships with key suppliers mapping risks and opportunities
- Proactively leading group sourcing strategy, working across functions, regions to understand and define business requirements
- Experience in strategic sourcing in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work in a complex environment and under tight time lines
- Understanding of business processes within pharmaceutical operations
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Extremely good visibility leading to progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours and attractive remuneration
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or contact Brandon Lancaster at DSJ Global.