DSJ Global are currently working exclusively with a leading MNC within the industrial & manufacturing sector. The client is looking to hire a new Senior HR Manager to form part of an exciting team. The company is currently looking for a charismatic individual with strong experience working with Works Councils.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to progress their career rapidly within an ever-growing organisation:
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organisation on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and On board new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 5+ year's experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organisational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement