DSJ Global is delighted to be partnered with an electrical cable manufacturer, who are searching for a heavy lift logistics coordinator to join their projects team in Dusseldorf. The company has over 30,000 employees globally, as a key global player in the telecom, energy & optical fibre sectors. With sustainability at their core, the company is only growing further with exciting projects on the horizon for 2024.
Experience coordinating heavy lift transports is essential for the successful candidate.
- Responsibility for planning and monitoring transport and delivery tasks to ensure on-time delivery of final products
- Coordination of storage and delivery activities by monitoring the warehouse calendar and delivery times
- Optimization of transport flows with regard to routes and loads
- Ensuring the correct implementation of transport permits and the necessary transport documentation
- Coordination of the return of the empty cable drums in cooperation with the plant logistics
- Optimization of planning and tracking concepts
- Responsibility for key logistics figures vis-à-vis internal and external stakeholders
- Completed studies in business administration or engineering with a focus on logistics as well as several years of professional experience and already acquired market knowledge
- German and English skills: B2 or higher
- Flexible and forward-looking action, economic understanding
- Customer-oriented appearance with good communication and team skills
- Stress resistance, conflict capacity
- Negotiation skills as well as perseverance and assertiveness
If this opportunity aligns with your aspirations & experience, apply today and become a part of the team that's making a difference in the world.