A leading Chemicals manufacturing company is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their team in the Greater Baltimore, MD area. . This role will be responsible for the development, roll-out, support, tracking & optimization of preventive maintenance programs across multiple sites in Canada and the United Stated. The candidate will work remotely at a location near a major airport, ensuring quick mobility to various sites as required.
- Lead the site maintenance teams in developing and supporting an effective maintenance program.
- Develop the knowledge and expertise of the maintenance technicians, planners and supervisors through targeted and planned training initiatives.
- Cooperate with, and support sites to establish and maintain preventative maintenance logic, including list of critical equipment in SAP / S4Hanna ERP system.
- Develop tools and methods for robust predictive maintenance approach.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, providing insights to enhance machinery efficiency, safety, and project execution.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities adhere to industry safety standards and organizational policies.
- Provide timely reports to the Engineering Manager, maintaining accurate records of maintenance activities and compliance.
- Degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial or chemical engineering, a minimum of 5 years of vocational technical training or combination of trade work (electrician, mechanic, welder) combined with recognized leadership experience in a similar industry or position.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in chemical manufacturing preferred
- Preferably more than 10 years of working experience in multiple professional manufacturing companies with a blend of internal and contractor based workforce.