Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Bay Area, CA
A leading name in Food Production is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to direct the Maintenance Department to maintain, improve, and implement the maintenance infrastructure.
The Maintenance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Hire, develop and manage the performance of team and create an inclusive environment that embraces the values and purpose.
- Foster a safe working environment and act as a leader in safety.
- Train, develop and coach Maintenance team.
- Control maintenance department budget.
- Provide leadership to the process improvement team by leading the PM process and participating in other Continuous Improvement initiatives as needed.
- Assist Operations group in meeting / exceeding production goals by increasing machinery efficiency.
- Manage plant work order system.
- Manage formal PM program to ensure machine dependability.
- Maintain spare parts inventory program.
The Maintenance Manager MUST have the following qualifications:
- BS/A Degree in Engineering and a minimum 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong foundations in maintenance philosophy and approach, such as Reliability Engineering
- Ability to effectively collaborate on all levels, functions, and departments
- Management of a +5MM Maintenance expense budget
- Food or pharmaceutical background preferred; Chocolate experience desired
If you are interested in the Maintenance Manager opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!