Maintenance Technician required for Leading Food Service Organization
- Entry-Mid Level
- Greater Chicago Area
One of the nation's leading Food Service organizations is looking for a Maintenance Technician to improve the functions of manufacturing machines to achieve the plant's goals. The candidate will handle all preventative maintenance programs, machine upgrades, troubleshooting to resolve issues, and all machine efficiency improvements.
The Maintenance Technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Guide emergency and unscheduled repairs of the production equipment during production
- Handle preparing and setting up machinery for scheduled production runs
- Maintain maintenance of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of machines
- Carry out necessary facility maintenance and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform maintenance and service
- Capture data in software platforms including but not limited to Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- High School diploma or GED required and 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in troubleshooting basic electrical such as 24VDC, 480VAC, Proximity Senors, Motor Controls, VFD's etc.
- Able to obtain Forklift/Scissor lift license
- Experience in machine modifications and rebuilds