Industry: Consumer Goods
Location: Richmond, Virginia
An industry leading consumer and household goods company is looking to expand their team with a Manufacturing Engineer in Richmond, Virginia! As the manufacturing engineer, you will collaborate with the team to scope out, maintain, and install new manufacturing equipment. The Manufacturing Engineer will have ownership and encouragement to have autonomy over your work and play a key role in the overall success of the plant. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today!
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will:
- Perform regular maintenance and continuous improvement projects for the equipment.
- Develop, conceptualize, and work on capital projects.
- Develop services specifications, evaluations, and recommend bids. Oversee and coordinate outside vendors.
- Install and maintain plant equipment and lead continuous improvement projects.
The Manufacturing Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- One or more years of engineering experience in manufacturing.
- Knowledge of and experience working with FDA Regulations is preferred.
- Growth Mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills!
If you are ready to join the manufacturing team at an industry leading organization, apply today!