An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Plant Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Boston, MA. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of the plant and facilities, ensuring that all equipment is operating efficiently and safely.
- Maintain and repair plant equipment, including chillers, HVAC systems, cooling towers, and plant steam systems
- Maintain and repair chilled process glycol systems and biosafety cabinets
- Maintain and inspect fire protection systems
- Work with building automation systems
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance plans
- Manage projects, including P&IDs and root cause analysis
- Experience with chillers, HVAC, chilled water systems, cooling towers, plant steam, chilled process glycol systems, biosafety cabinets, fire protection systems, and other building automation
- Project management experience
- Root cause analysis experience
- This is a permanent position with a salary of $100,000-120,000
- The successful candidate will have 3-10 years of experience in a similar role.