Title: Plant Manager
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a fast-growing food and beverage manufacturing company. As the Plant Manager, you will be leading all day-to-day operations of a production facility to ensure the safe, efficient and cost- effective creation and execution of the production plan. The Plant Manager is directly or indirectly responsible for all production, maintenance, and warehouse employees in the facility across three manufacturing shifts. They will work strategically and cross-functionally with leadership throughout the organization and lead their management team to assure employee engagement, safety, quality, customer service, continuous improvement, cost containment, and production objectives are achieved or exceeded.
- Understand and support the organization's mission, purpose, vision and core values; educate plant leadership team and frequently refer to them by incorporating into daily activities.
* Ensure safety of all team members and contractors working within manufacturing facility. This includes overseeing the development and implementation of all company-wide safety programs, SOP's, hazard elimination, and enforcement of all safety rules.
* Ensure compliance with all regulatory and quality standards and programs, including supporting audits and any other regulatory activities as needed.
* Directly lead, manage, and develop the plant leadership team including an operations manager, maintenance manager, and health, safety, and training manager.
* Actively participate in the overall employee experience of all plant employees (including hiring, performance management, employee coaching, conflict resolution, compensation, and career pathing)
* Identify continuous improvement opportunities and current gaps to meet or exceed industry best practices.
* Execute, monitor and adjust the weekly production schedule to assure delivery of production targets.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in food production industry
- 5+ years of plant leadership experience
- Experience leading continuous improvement initiatives and projects
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma principles