Title: Procurement Manager, Toll Manufacturing
Company: A global leading energy and chemical manufacturing company is looking for a strong Procurement Manager to join their make vs buy team and provide a wide range of business activities in regards to price analysis, procurement, contract manufacturing, etc.
- Collaborate with R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, Finance, Sales and other business units day to day
- Selecting suppliers and leading negotiations to get best prices
- Drive the strategy for procurement of direct materials through the development of strategic business relationships domestically and globally
- Advise stakeholders on price trends, industry changes, etc.
- Support and identify suitable Toller/Contract Manufacturing capabilities based on category requirements, security supply initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Business, Supply Chain or related field
- 5+ years experience in Procurement, Operations Strategy, or Supply Chain
- Experience within the Oil & Gas, Chemicals, or Heavy Industrials environment preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in SAP, Microsoft 365, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience working with contract manufacturers or toll manufacturing
- Relocation Assistance if needed
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Generous PTO
- 401k match
- Healthcare- Dental, Medical, Vision
- Strong Culture and Ability to Join a Growing, Stable Team!
- Option to work from home 1 day per week