Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Frederick, MD
Company Profile: One of the most successful home-building construction firms in the nation is looking to bring on additional talent to support its Procurement and Supply Chain teams. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door with a successful, respected name in the industry and a firm that emphasizes company culture.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee assigned categories to ensure supplier performance aligns with Client's quality, service, lead times, and cost initiatives.
- Regularly evaluate product design and installation processes with suppliers to keep Client's designs up-to-date.
- Assist Procurement leadership in implementing Client's sourcing strategy through competitive contracts and vendor negotiations.
- Maintain vendor contracts and relationships that align with the company's culture, strategic objectives, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Prioritize customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Ensure clear communication, robust project management, and timely execution to meet internal customer requirements.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed Client's annual business objectives, initiatives, and cost reduction goals through projects or process improvements.
The Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years in Supply Chain/Procurement functions
- Bachelor's degree completed.
- Evident history of Strong Negotiation.
- Able to communicate effectively with every level of an organization.
- Ability to self-manage and work well without significant supervision.
The Procurement Manager will receive the following:
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Extensive benefits package.
If this sounds like you or someone you know - don't hesitate to apply or share!