Summary: Located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, a leading producer of disposable tabletop products is looking for a Product Engineer to turn ideas into marketable items. You will have the opportunity to utilize your creativity and communication skills to design commercial products and their production processes.
The Product Engineer will be responsible for:
- Maintaining knowledge of latest developments and technology to come up with unique product ideas
- Working as a liaison between scientists, commercial team, OEM suppliers, and plant engineers
- Testing product prototypes to adjust design flaws
- Evaluating the product prototype to identify potential safety hazards
- Consulting with functional experts to determine cost-effective manufacturing procedures and materials
- Helping plan and develop capital requests with commercial, engineering, finance, safety, procurement selection, and development
- Following and maintaining all Food Safety, GMP, and HACCP Guidelines
This firm offers competitive benefits and relocation packages, along with a focus on positive company culture and building a tight-knit community.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Student loan and tuition assistance
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee assistance programs
- Company culture that fosters the growth, success, and wellness of their employees
If you are interested in the Product Engineer position, please apply above.