We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Production Scheduler in the Greater Boston area. As a leading player in the pharmaceutical industry, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality healthcare solutions to improve and save lives.
- Develop and maintain production schedules to optimize efficiency and meet production targets.
- Coordinate with various departments, including manufacturing, supply chain, and quality control, to ensure seamless production processes.
- Monitor inventory levels and collaborate with procurement to ensure timely availability of raw materials.
- Analyze production data and trends to identify opportunities for process improvement and cost reduction.
- Communicate with production teams to provide updates on schedules, changes, and any potential delays.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to prioritize production orders and resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards in all scheduling activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Production Scheduler in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using scheduling software and ERP systems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- A collaborative and innovative work environment
If you are passionate about contributing to the production of life-saving pharmaceuticals and possess the skills to streamline production processes, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and be part of a company committed to making a positive impact on global healthcare.
If you are interested, please apply!