A leading manufacturer of pet food and treats is looking to bring a Production Supervisor onto their team! Please apply below if interested!
- Manage daily employee activities such as timekeeping, vacation, overtime, and employee attendance policies
- Gather data and execute a daily strategy, which maximizes product quality and productivity
- Manage daily plant production, packaging and shipping in an efficient manner providing high quality products to our customers
- Utilizing Redzone, recognize downward performance trends and act on that data to improve performance.
- Supervisory and leadership experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Effective decision making skills with ability to use data and subjective measures to analyze best option for situation and for the business
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Experience in training personnel on new processes, initiatives to ensure success in position
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Opportunity for internal growth