Project Engineer needed to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing Company based in Oklahoma. The Project Engineer will focus on the planning and execution of capital projects. You will be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally to ensure project completion and success as well as provide technical expertise to operations and maintenance teams. This will be an onsite position.
- Provide supervision of project field construction work
- Ensure EHS excellence in all phases of project completion
- Lead the execution of medium to large capital projects from conception to completion
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders regarding budget and timeline of specific projects
- 5+ years of experience in project engineering
- B.S. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Coming from a chemical plant or similar type of industry
If you are interested in the Project Engineer role, then please don't hesitate to apply!