A leading food manufacturing company is looking for a responsible and goal-oriented Quality Manager to join their team near Las Cruces, New Mexico ! As a Quality Manager you will drive quality improvement efforts to enforce an effective QMS.
Responsibilities of Quality Manager
- Drive quality improvement efforts to enforce an effective Quality Management System
- Manage and participate in internal and external audits
- Implement internal audit processes to ensure compliance with QMS and control plans
- Work with the facility management team to achieve overall financial objectives
- Lead the effort to obtain and maintain the highest level of British Retail Consortium Certification.
- Collaborates with members of the quality teams to put forth best practices and practice standardization across the business
Qualifications for Quality Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Food Safety
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Expertise in quality skills such as PDCA, FMEA etc.
- Working knowledge of SAP