- Location: Canton, GA (30 miles North of Atlanta!)
- Flexibility: Hybrid (4 days on, 1 day WFH!)
Are you an experienced Buyer ready to make a meaningful impact in the medical device industry? An industry leader is looking for a Senior Buyer to be driving force behind purchasing excellence. Craft and execute material management strategies that optimize supplier costs, quality, and delivery in a supportive and innovative work environment that is committed to your professional growth.
- Will purchase some commodities as well as help lead the activities of personnel engaged in purchasing, production scheduling, shipping/receiving and transportation.
- Prepare instructions regarding purchasing strategies, systems and procedures
- Improve on-time delivery to customers and from vendors
- Identify and resolve process and system roadblocks in conjunction with manufacturing engineering
- Help develop analytical and visual management tools evaluating and communicating progress of productivity improvements and cost reductions
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and change notices using MRP, reorder points, kanban and other inventory management strategies.
- Experience purchasing in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience purchasing electromechanical components.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work cross-functionally with Production and Engineering
If interested, apply now!