Senior Commodity Manager, Electronics
On-site Denver, CO
A globally leading environmental services company is looking to add a Senior Commodity Manager to cover the electronics category! This company was founded in the 1930's and has continued their mission to improving water analysis and improving water quality with their many innovative products. They are also passionate about their employees and promote career growth and professional development and allow you to make an immediate impact.
The Senior Commodity manager will be in charge of the electronics category which includes electronic components, PCB/PCA, motors, cables, power supplies, etc. The role is apart of the Global Strategic procurement team and report into the Senior Procurement Manager for the North Americas.
The Senior Commodity Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the commodity strategies for the assigned commodities including electronic components, PCB/PCA , moors, cables, power supplies
- Identify strategic suppliers around the globe and work to negotiate and develop relationships to ensure continuous improvement across the supply chain
- Develop internal strategic partnerships across the company and it's parent organization
- Lead process improvement projects
- Hold suppliers accountable and monitor their performance
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience sourcing electronic components
- Global sourcing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree