A major chemicals supplier in the Stuttgart area is currently looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist for Indirects. With over 2,000 employees globally and a turnover of over 1.2 billion EUR last year, this could be a great move for an experienced professional. You would be reporting in the Director of Procurement EMEA. If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV or apply below:
- Coordination of reporting activities with other stakeholders
- Work with procurement and business stakeholders to build and maintain strategic analytic programs/applications in order to improve performance
- Drive continuous improvement E2E along the entire source-to-contract sub-process
- Your area of responsibility also includes the identification of cost savings potential and their global implementation in accordance with budget specifications. To do this, you will work closely with internal departments, local purchasing points and decision makers on-site.
- You analyse and expand our current supplier network strategically to a continental, regional and local performance and cost-optimised partner network.
- You will develop suitable strategies for the areas of CAPEX, P2P, IT, facility management and Travel, to standardise and optimise the EMEA procurement process. You report directly to the Director of Procurement EMEA.
- You have a degree in business administration, industrial engineering or mechanical engineering.
- You have several years of management experience and in-depth knowledge of strategic and operational purchasing, preferably in a chemicals environment.
- You also have leadership experience and ideally have already managed global purchasing projects.
- You are a seasoned leader who can inspire employees and have a strategic way of thinking and acting in connection with a structured and goal-oriented work style.
- Fluent English & German required.