Sr. Project Engineer
A multi-billion dollar food manufacturing company is looking to add a Sr. Project Engineer to their team at their Oklahoma facility. The Sr. Project Engineer will bring prior experience on multiple large-scale initiatives to execute highly complex capital projects within a specific platform or manufacturing site.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development of fully executable projects, provides management services and acts as technical resource from execution and commissioning
- Develop overall project design including line specification project budgets, schedules, and capital requests including cash-flow forecast.
- Assist corporate engineering team in the management of major cross functional corporate capital projects.
- Provide bid preparation and bid solicitation to secure best pricing.
- Identify and manage the capital and related expenses, optimum layout, equipment selection, and time line.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline
- 7+ years with successful project management leadership on multi-unit projects
- Strong interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)