Exciting Opportunity: Senior Quality Manager Needed for Aerospace Manufacturer!
- Utica, NY area
- Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing
Are you interested in a challenging and rewarding career in the aerospace industry? Do you have an unwavering passion for quality and excellence? If so, we have an exceptional opportunity for you!
A global supplier of highly engineered parts is on the lookout for a Senior Quality Manager. In this role, you will be entrusted with the critical responsibility of ensuring the quality and integrity of all systems, processes, and procedures related to the production of high-quality components. You'll lead a dedicated team of process quality engineers, inspectors, and technical specialists. Collaborating closely with customers, suppliers, and other departments in the manufacturing plant, you'll work together to meet their expectations and uphold the AS9100 manufacturing standards.
Ideal Quality Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Aerospace, or related)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in aerospace manufacturing
- Over 5 years of expertise in working with quality systems (AS9100, PFMEA, PQAP, FAI)
- Proven knowledge of GD&T for complex products
- Previous experience with metallurgy is a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing and quality systems
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive operational performance through development and implementation
- Mentor and develop your team with a focus on lean manufacturing
- Collaborate with the operating team to foster a culture of root cause corrective action throughout the facility
- Lead quality audits to maintain the quality system's integrity
- Work closely with manufacturing teams to ensure consistent adherence to quality standards
- Contribute to the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality System
If you're ready to embark on an exciting career in the aerospace industry and have what it takes to drive quality to new heights, we want to hear from you! Apply today to become our Senior Quality Manager and be part of our journey towards excellence in aerospace manufacturing. Your path to a rewarding and challenging career begins here!