We have a current opportunity for a Staff FOL Process Development Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Suzhou (Jiangsu). For further information about this position please apply.
- Be a technical engineer/leader of new product introduction (NPI) for wirebonding (Al WB) process and auto-vision inspection (AVI) process under under ATNPI-FOL.
- Take full ownership on assigned process to set-up, validate and detect risk according to six-sigma capability and manufacturability, communicate to direct manager or stakeholders and mitigate risks to meet project quality, cost, yield, cycle time and delivery.
- Bachelors in Engineering preferably in the field of Materials, Mechanical or Electronics
- combined experience focused in Al/Au/Cu wirebonding process
- Can independently do machine set-up and buy-off equipment
- Have deep understanding and hands-on experience of Au-Cu-Al WB process, material, equipment and their interaction
- Have good statistical analysis and decision making skills
- Confident and fluent in oral and written both Chinese and English
- Be able to write good technical/engineering report
- Have good leadership, interpersonal relationship and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude towards work, proactive, self-motivated, open-minded, can work under high pressure