We are seeking an experienced and skilled CNC Maintenance Technician to join our clients team at a leading cargo securement manufacturer located in Hebron, Kentucky. As the ideal candidate for this position, you will play an essential role in ensuring that all of machinery is operating optimally. You must have strong mechanical and electrical knowledge with experience working on computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
- Conduct regular maintenance checks on all manufacturing equipment
- Troubleshoot any issues or malfunctions promptly
- Repair or replace malfunctioning components when necessary
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations within the workplace
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience providing technical support across multiple workstations.
- Strong background and familiarity with Computer Numerical Control(CNC)
- Experience reading schematics/diagrams/blueprints
- Ability to diagnose hardware/software faults by logical deduction/reasoning.
- Good communication skills required - ability to explain complex problems clearly.