Job Title: Contracts/Procurement Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Model: 4 days in office
An exciting Client in the Nuclear Construction and Manufacturing space is looking to bring on a highly motivated and experienced Contracts Negotiation Expert to join their team. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in all contract negotiation efforts as well as aiding sourcing efforts for company projects. The role will involve working closely with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure that contracts are negotiated and executed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and execute a wide variety of different contracts covering a range of transactions.
- Create and maintain relationships with suppliers and serve as the point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
- Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters.
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension, or renewal according to what's best for the company.
- Review and redline contracts to ensure that they are in line with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in contract negotiation and redlining, preferably in energy and construction industries.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience in contract negotiation and redlining.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of procurement regulations and standards.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity - apply in!