Role: Electrical Engineer II
Industry: Consumer Goods
Are you a motivated Electrical Engineer with a passion for solving complex electrical engineering problems and contributing to the engineering direction of the plant? Do you work best in a diverse, inclusive environment where collaboration is the key to success? Does the sound of working with a leading outdoor consumer products brand and working on consumer goods for the great outdoors excite you?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! I am seeking an Electrical Engineer II to join the built out Consumer Goods team.
Day to day of the Electrical Engineer II
- New or existing product development that includes the design and creation of electronic assemblies and embedded firmware for innovative outdoor product design
- Development of electronic circuitry for products that include lasers, lighting, controllers, and connected devices
- Evaluation of projects, making sure they line up with the practices, procedures, and specific program requirements
- Conducting end-to-end progression of PCB designs from concept to manufacturing
- Working with the quality test engineer on a test plan from the manufacturer
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer II
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of Experience with Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Consumer Goods, or Project Management
- Expereince in C++, drive, framework, embedded software, embedded firmware design, micro controllers, basic hardware, PCBs, schematics, or prototyping
- Generous paid time off including paid caregiver and parental leave policies
- Competitive matching retirement savings plans
- Working environment where your safety, health and well-being come first
- Good work life balance
If you find yourself interested in the Electrical Engineer II role, please do not hesitate to apply now.